Marketing Opportunities for Exhibitors
Marketing Opportunities Pre, During and Post Event
UTECH North America has an extensive marketing campaign that not only promotes the show to visitors (your target market) but also publicizes your presence and your company’s latest developments.
The event is ah extended marketing opportunity and should be treated as such. We are highly focused on delivering the audience that you are looking for. We use a multitude of marketing techniques. As an exhibitor, you have the opportunity to get involved in these and extend the benefit of the show beyond the 2 days that it runs for.
- Website (received over 50,000 unique users last year). It has a fully editable exhibitor zone where you can upload images and details of your latest products and services, press releases, company details and much more. Introducing your offering to a brand new customer base well before the show even begins.
- Advertising and PR. Our PR Company will be writing press releases and show previews to run alongside adverts published in newspapers, trade publications and websites. Send us information on your latest products and at show promotions and it could be included in these.
- Direct mail. Along with previous show data and Urethanes Technology International, we will be mailing 40,000 visitor invites. If you would like copies of these (either hard copy or electronic) to send to your clients please let us know. They will be supplied free of charge.
- Online marketing. Our online presence is ever growing and we have invested heavily in promoting this through our online partners, media partners and social media to increase the reach of the event. Follow us on Twitter or join the discussions on LinkedIn to get involved.
- E-marketing. Over 1 million emails will be sent over the course of the visitor campaign to our extensive databases. These will be complemented by monthly e-updates to the Urethanes Technology International, EPN and PRW subscribers. We are constantly looking for interesting stories to engage our customers, so send your information and industry news to us to publicize.
To speak about any of the above options contact;
- Yvonne Nartey. Tel: +44 208 253 9602 / Email: email@example.com